Today’s consumers use more channels than ever before, which means marketers must leverage every touchpoint available to reach their customers and prospects. Relevate Telematch offers access to the most current phone listings of both residential or business customers to target consumers when it matters most. Relevate Telematch is the industry leader for new connects, forward, and reverse phone append. Data is sourced from over 200 telephone companies nationwide, includes 260 million records, and is updated daily with an average of 106,000 new connect listings.
The Leader in Phone Append Since 1978
Our Relevate Telematch phone append services give you a comprehensive resource of directory assistance and compiled cell phone and telephone number listings for the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
We know that speed-to-market and information accuracy are critical to your campaign’s success. Relevate Telematch's standard and customized phone appending solutions help you quickly and cost-effectively enhance your marketing database by converging multiple data record sources. Our data solutions provide you with the most updated customer contact information to increase your business reach.
We offer you extensive coverage, quality data, fast turnarounds, superior match rates and the highest degree of accuracy. Relevate Telematch is the right data partner for all your phone appending needs.
Our Phone Enhancement Services Include:
- Premium Phone Appending: 100 million directory assistance records updated daily from telco-sourced directory assistance, residential and business telephone numbers plus New Connect telephone numbers.
- Standard Phone Appending: 260 million consumer and business telephone numbers updated monthly and compiled from white page listings.
- Phone Verification: Verifying existing residential and business telephone numbers.
- Reversematch: Reverse phone append provides name and address data for telephone numbers, premium and standard options.
- New Connect Select: Choose new listings, for a specific geographic area or date range, all within 24 hours of the 411 Directory Assistance listing update. In addition to new connects, we can provide disconnected service information.
- AddressMatch: Name and telephone number look-up using a street address and zip code as the search criteria.
- HTFD (Hard to Find Data): Over 130 million listings and includes Wireless, cable and VoIP residential listings with complete names and current postal address. In addition, we can flag and verify wireless phone numbers on your data files.
You can find new movers and new businesses through our “New Connect” service, the perfect solution for maintaining the most up-to-date databases and targeted telemarketing campaigns to new moves throughout the U.S.